Here are the things that’s making me happy recently:
- Camp 1:8 experience. I’m going to write a separate post for this, but just a teaser, this 3-day camp is one of the best of my life. The 3,500php fee we paid is totally worth it.
- Thesis thesis thesis. Despite how hard it really is, I’m still glad and thankful that we’re surviving it and we will be starting with the development phase this June until September.
- SHHHHHH. Another first time for me this 2016! I never thought God will surprise me in unexpected ways. I have no plans yet to disclose this topic here or in any of my social media accounts because it is not done yet. But, I’m so dang excited to tell this to all of you!
- Tita duties. Since my niece, Megan, will be at school this June, I volunteered myself to prepare her workbooks and textbooks by covering it with plastic covers. Yaay!
- Books. More books are coming in my shelf!
- Work opportunity. Thanks to my best friend who is willing to work with me.
- Victory Worship’s Rise Heart album. 5 months ago, our church held an annual event called leaders’ appreciation night. Unluckily, I wasn’t able to attend because of other commitment. I failed to get their gift to us leaders and just this week, I just received it. Thanks to my mom who went to church for it, hehe.
- Writings and more writings. I’ve been writing a lot these past few days; from blog posts to proses.
- I got featured in Young and Twenty. One of the kilig moments! To know more about this site and to read my writing and others’ too, just click the link: Young and Twenty.
- Owned and Crowned community is growing. I’m so thankful that I am part of this group together with other women of God who are willing to share their talents and skills, and their love for God to every reader around the world! Check us here to know more about us and join us.
The Happy List is composed of various things that make me happy recently. I created this to help me to be reminded that there are so many things I should be happy about and not waste my time grueling on sad and negative things. Start listing yours now and share it with me! 🙂